Air-Core® - Blow Molding Made Better
With Air-Core blow molding, designs that were once impossible to achieve using conventional blow molding are now viable, with much less capital expenditure. The Air-Core blow molding process allows us to do everything from adding a blow molded detail in the middle of a tube to making 3D blow molded parts with multiple angles. This is not possible with a traditional blow molding process.
Air-Core blow molding also makes it possible to incorporate components that are made of other materials including metal brackets, studs and nuts while providing multi – layer capabilities.
In addition to the expanded design possibilities, consider these benefits:
To discuss your needs or learn more, send us an email or call us at 440-632-5281.
- Improved burst performance over blow molding
- Accommodates 3D shapes not possible with blow molding
- Eliminates parting lines and improves part integrity
- Enhanced dimensional stability
- Appropriate for flexible and rigid materials
- Tight radii made possible
- Lower tooling costs
- Lower prototype and production costs
- Minimal redesign costs
- Compatible with all thermoplastics
- Less capital expenditure than suction blow molding
To view images that illustrate our broad range of capabilities, visit our Capabilities Library.