Processes That Assure Optimum Quality
Mercury Plastics' commitment to quality extends throughout our entire organization. We are proud of our long history of service to the customers in all of our key markets, including the appliance and automotive industries, which are known for their high quality standards. See our certificate, linked below, for the scope of our ISO 9001 registration.
Our highly trained team of quality engineers, auditors, technicians and inspectors has an average tenure of more than 10 years. This skilled group assures product quality according to exacting protocols, utilizing a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art tools and equipment. For example, our quality-oriented services include our ability to do continuous in-line measuring for ongoing capability studies.
We further facilitate our top-down quality commitment and support our quality team by basing our standard operating procedures on current industry best practices and the principles of statistical quality and process control.
Because your quality assurance needs may be specific to your industry or that of your customer, we welcome the opportunity to develop protocols that will facilitate compliance to the appropriate specification or regulation.
Listings and Approvals Include:
- NSF Standard 14 (Performance) and 61 (Health Effects)
- ASME A112.18.6 Flexible Water Connectors
- ASTM F876 (pipe/tubing), F877 (hot and cold water distribution system)
- Plastic Pipe Institute (PPI), Hydrostatic Stress Board, TR-4/2000 Listing, Standard Grade @ 73°F (23°C) HDB 1250psi, 180°F (83°C) HDB 800psi and 200°F (93°C) HDB 630psi
- CSA Standard B125-93 -- Plumbing Fittings, Certificate of Compliance
- U.P. Code
- NSF CL-TD Chlorine Resistance Performance for Potable Water Applications
View our ISO 9001 Certificate